Berry Aviation, Inc. (BAI) is a trusted leader in private aviation, with a portfolio of services that includes Government, Private Charter, Scheduled and On-Demand Freight, Maintenance, and FBO operations. BAI was formed in 1983 in Austin, Texas. Shortly thereafter, in 1987, BAI extended its aviation services by becoming a Department of Defense CARB Approved Air Carrier with worldwide operating authority and has provided specialty aviation services to various branches of the U.S. Military and other U.S. Government organizations. BAI conducts CONUS and OCONUS operations with a fleet of over 31 aircraft, with past and current OCONUS operations including, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Johnston Island, Afghanistan, Peru, and Africa.
Our customers include all branches of the U.S. Military, Fortune 500 companies, NASCAR teams, and other Part 135 and 121 Air Carriers. BAI has twice been awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Award for Excellence. BAI has grown into a dynamic, customer-focused company with the knowledge, experience and manpower to operate on short notice with turnkey safe aviation services. All flight operations are conducted by comprehensively trained and experienced pilots working closely alongside our 24-hour dispatch personnel to maintain a thorough emphasis on safety and on-time arrivals.
We are experiencing continued success and growth as BAI is always expanding our operations into new markets. Services are provided with the utmost security and safety measures.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is a privately held certified small business employing approximately 200+ employees. Today the corporate headquarters that oversees the worldwide operation is located at the San Marcos Municipal Airport (KHYI) 1807 Airport Drive San Marcos, TX 78666.
"To continuously raise the bar for safety and customer satisfaction while demonstrating an uncommon ability to execute under the most challenging circumstances and the most difficult client requirements".
Purpose of job:
Responsible for analyzing and interpreting all aircraft maintenance work packages to ensure proper compliance.
List of Duties may include:
Quality review of all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance work packages for completeness, accuracy, current authorizations, current forms and releases as required
- Data entry of inspections and life limited items in FLTOPS system with accuracy and attachments of files
- Assure company maintains standards set forth in its quality policies and manuals
- Receive and file original maintenance packages from outstations and vendors assuring all documents are received and file accordingly
- Retrieval and research of aircraft and component maintenance, modifications and other data as required
- Assembling work packages per maintenance requests to support maintenance personnel
- Maintain listings of Aircraft Directives, Avionics, Service Bulletins, Dent Mapping, etc. and ensuring required inspections are correctly monitored