Berry Aviation, Inc. (BAI) is a trusted leader in private aviation, with a portfolio of services that includes Government, Private Charter, Scheduled and On-Demand Freight, Maintenance, and FBO operations. BAI was formed in 1983 in Austin, Texas. Shortly thereafter, in 1987, BAI extended its aviation services by becoming a Department of Defense CARB Approved Air Carrier with worldwide operating authority and has provided specialty aviation services to various branches of the U.S. Military and other U.S. Government organizations. BAI conducts CONUS and OCONUS operations with a fleet of over 31 aircraft, with past and current OCONUS operations including, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Johnston Island, Afghanistan, Peru, and Africa.
Our customers include all branches of the U.S. Military, Fortune 500 companies, NASCAR teams, and other Part 135 and 121 Air Carriers. BAI has twice been awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Award for Excellence. BAI has grown into a dynamic, customer-focused company with the knowledge, experience and manpower to operate on short notice with turnkey safe aviation services. All flight operations are conducted by comprehensively trained and experienced pilots working closely alongside our 24-hour dispatch personnel to maintain a thorough emphasis on safety and on-time arrivals.
We are experiencing continued success and growth as BAI is always expanding our operations into new markets. Services are provided with the utmost security and safety measures.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is a privately held certified small business employing approximately 200+ employees. Today the corporate headquarters that oversees the worldwide operation is located at the San Marcos Municipal Airport (KHYI) 1807 Airport Drive San Marcos, TX 78666.
'To continuously raise the bar for safety and customer satisfaction while demonstrating an uncommon ability to execute under the most challenging circumstances and the most difficult client requirements'.
Purpose of the job:
Serve as an aviation maintenance technician performing maintenance on aircraft operating under FAA Part 135 flight rules. Aircraft will be assigned to a government contract in Africa, providing passenger/cargo transport as well as causality evacuation and aerial delivery support of the government client in an austere environment
Purpose of the job:
Shall serve as Second in Command (SIC) on SA227 (or other as assigned) aircraft based at North Island Naval Air Station.
List of Duties:
- Administratively reports to the Site Manager and Chief Pilot
- Reports directly to the Pilot in Command during flight operations for which they are assigned
- Monitors and assists in loading of passengers and cargo in accordance with FAA and BAI policies
- Administers passenger briefings in accordance with FAA and BAI policies
- Prepares weight and balance calculations and completes load manifest in accordance with BAI policies
- Assist the Pilot in Command with flying of the aircraft by either providing a support role or actual hands on flying, as directed by the Pilot in Command
- Must successfully complete all company initial and recurrent training and testing as directed by the training department
- Assist in loading and unloading of aircraft during minimal ground personnel operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Site Manager or Chief Pilot